What is your garden? Is it your backyard, a flower garden, a vegetable garden? Is it a place in the outdoors, the woods, the mountains, a lake, a beach? Is it a place in your home? Is it a state of mind? Your garden is where you love to linger. Dwell in your garden!
image credit ReForm School: Art. Craft. Design.
What can kids do in the backyard?
• Play in a teepee tent.
• Camp in your own backyard.
• Have a birthday party outside.
• Catch butterflies.
• Run through lawn sprinklers.
• Have a tea party.
• Climb trees.
What can adults do in the backyard?
• Barbecue with your favorite grill.
• Grow flower or vegetable gardens.
• Teach your kids to care for a garden.
• Read a book.
• Throw an outdoor party for friends.
• Feed the birds.
• Play croquet.